L2D converter converts from IFSF protocol with LON interface to any dispenser, which supports DART protocol with RS-485 interface and backwards. It allows POS systems and forecourt controllers, which use only IFSF-LON, to communicate with any dispenser using DART communication protocol.
L2D device is absolutely transparent in communication providing only conversion of the protocol and interface, so the POS system thinks that it communicates with IFSF-LON dispenser, no changes from POS are needed.
L2D interface converter can be applied with any POS system able to work with IFSF protocol LON interface for provision of control over dispensers.
L2D converter is an embedded device that successfully transforms IFSF-LON communication from POS into DART protocol. It is designed to connect any type of IFSF-LON compatible POS to a non-IFSF dispenser.
Features and benefits #
- Standard RS-485 communication to the dispensers
- Automatic protocol conversion from IFSF-LON to DART and vice-versa
- Supports all POS systems and control systems connect to the IFSF-LON network
- Absolutely transparent in communication providing only conversion of the protocol and interface
- Fully compatible to IFSF-LON standard defined by International Forecourt Standards Forum (www.ifsf.org)
- Decimal point adjustment for all parameters – Amount, Volume, Unit-Price
- Convenient user interface for parameters adjustment: OLED Display and 5 keys on the front panel
- LED indication: Activity, UDC-Tx/Rx, LON-Tx/Rx
- Selectable LON-server node-address from 1 to 127
- Easy and fast firmware update over USB
Technical characteristics #
|Power supply voltage||100 V – 270 V AC|
|Temperature range||from 0°C to +40°C|
|Overall dimensions||160 x 95 x 55 mm|
Ask YOUR questions about
Other products of section:
U2L converter converts from IFSF protocol with LON interface to Tokheim UDC protocol with RS-485/RS-232 interface and backwards, it is intended for communication of POS systems and controller with dispensers, which use LON interface and IFSF protocol, through interfaces: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422.