Last review: 24 August, 2022
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. Technotrade LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Company) respects the confidentiality of personal information and strives to protect it. This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) describes the procedure for processing and protecting information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as Users) using the technotrade.ua website (hereinafter referred to as Website), information, products and services of the Company.
- 1.4. By providing own personal data, the User grants the Company consent to collect, process and use his personal data in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine in various ways for the purposes specified in this Policy.
2. COMPOSITION OF PROCESSED DATA
This Policy applies to the following types of personal information:
2.1. Personal information posted by Users on their own when placing an order and/or filling out a form for sending a message or request, other personal information, to which the User provides access to Company through websites or services of third parties, or other personal information posted by Users in the process of using the Website. Personal information obtained in this way may include, in particular:
- surname, name and patronymic,
- phone number,
- E-mail address,
- company and position
- order delivery address.
Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
Personal data may also include additional data provided by the Users at the request of the Company in order for the Company to fulfill its obligations to the Users, including in accordance with the contract for the provision of services or other regulatory documents and agreements concluded between the Users and the Company.
- 2.2. Data automatically transmitted to the Website during its use using the software installed on the User's device, including data from the cookies.
2.3. The Website may use tools from third parties that may collect and process User information:
- 2.1. Personal information posted by Users on their own when placing an order and/or filling out a form for sending a message or request, other personal information, to which the User provides access to Company through websites or services of third parties, or other personal information posted by Users in the process of using the Website. Personal information obtained in this way may include, in particular:
3. PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- 3.1. The Company collects and processes only the information about Users, including their personal data, which is necessary to fulfill the obligations of the Company to provide services, answer the questions posted by the User when sending a notification using the Website, as well as fulfill other obligations stipulated by the agreement with the User.
3.2. The Company may use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing Users with services using the Website and fulfilling their obligations to them, including processing of orders and inquiries
- Informing Users about the status of order fulfillment, as well as about the appearance of new products, services and materials on the Website, feedback from the User.
- Performing marketing tasks, conducting statistical and other research based on anonymized data.
- Internal data analysis, research to improve the Company's products and services, as well as interaction with customers.
- Informing the Users through electronic mailings. By providing own data, the User agrees to receive promotional and informational messages and service messages (mailings). If the User does not wish to be included in the Company's mailing list, he may at any time unsubscribe from the mailing by notifying the Company's contacts specified in the Policy.
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 4.1. The Company takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Users' personal information from unauthorized or accidental access to it, unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- 4.2. The Company provides access to information and personal data only to authorized employees who have agreed to maintain the confidentiality of such information and data in accordance with the requirements of the Company.
- 4.3. It is forbidden to leave personal data of minors on the site without the consent of parents or guardians. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with their personal data without your consent, please contact us at the Company contacts specified in the Policy.
- 4.6. Any processing of the User's personal data in accordance with the purposes specified above, including the transfer of User's personal data to any third parties, does not require a separate consent of the User or a separate notice of such processing from the Company.
5. STORAGE, MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF DATA
- 5.1. The User who has provided his personal data to the Website has the right to change and delete it, as well as to withdraw a consent to its use. To delete User's personal data, withdraw consent to the processing of personal data processed by the Company, the User can contact the Company at any time with a request using the Company's contacts specified in the Policy.
- 5.2. Users' personal data is stored on electronic media and processed indefinitely, including in personal data information systems using automation tools, or without the use of such tools, for example, when non-automated processing of personal data is necessary in connection with the fulfillment of legal requirements.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- 6.2. Information about the Company and its contacts: Technotrade LLC. Correspondence address: 04082, Ukraine, Kyiv, st. Priorskaya, 10, of. 1. Email address for feedback: email@example.com.