SIUR console for petrol stations and storage depots
Tank monitoring system SIUR for petrol stations and storage depots is appointed for:
- monitoring exisitng remains of fuel and its parameters in tanks of petrol stations and petroleum storage depots using ATG systems and probes of different manufacturers
- monitoring and control over dispensers and risers at petrol stations and petroleum storage deports
- temperature correction of fule volume and compensation to 15 degrees Celcium
SIUR console is to be connected to the ATG system or probes and provides visualization and storing of the following parameters:
- product level
- product volume
- product temperature
- product ullage
- product temperature compensated volume
- product density
- product mass
- underproduct water level
- underproduct water volume
Information on product/water volume can be taken directly from used ATG system, SIUR console can also provide calculation of volume based on product/water level, for this tanks’ calibration charts should be input in the SIUR console.
SIUR console allows to monitor operation of the fuel dispensers and tanks (and optionally to make sales when required) together with existing POS system installed on the station. At this SIUR console allows to view information about each dispenser sales and each tank realtime state and remains, to generate reports and send all data to the central server.
SIUR console has built-in reports and charts, there are many parameters for flexible adjustments.
SIUR console automatically detects in-tank deliveries, report for in-tank deliveries can be generated.
SIUR console can be configured to automatically send reports to a remote server for formation of consolidated reports from several petrol stations or storage depots.
SIUR console can be configured for automatic sending of reports to remote server for formation of consolidated reports on several petrol stations or petroleum depots.
- Communication with ATG systems and probes and visualization of measurement values on the display online
- Monitoring and control over fuel dispensers and risers and visualization of values on the display online
- Provision of tank calibration charts and calculation of volume based on tanks calibration charts
- Automatic registration of in-tank deliveries and expenditures
- Automatic registration of in-tank product temperature changes
- Possibility of manual input of temperature-compensated volume of product reduced to 15°C
- Generation of reports and charts
- Automatic sending of reports to a remote server for formation of consolidated reports from several petrol stations or storage depots
- Automatic sending of reports in a view of emails
- Signaling at emergency
- Remote firmware update
|Maximal number of connected tanks||16 (up to 64 in extended version)|
|Maximal number of connected fuel dispensers and risers||16 (up to 64 in extended version)|
|Interfaces for communication with ATG systems and probes||2 x RS-232, 1 x RS-485|
|Interfaces for communication with fuel dispensers and risers||4 x RS-485|
|Display||IPS display 10.1 ″ with capacitive touchscreen|
|Power supply voltage||220 V AC|
|Current consumption||1 A max|
|Temperature range||-20°C ÷ +60°C|
|Weight||up to 2 kg|
|Overall dimensions||315 x 215 x 85 mm|
Supported ATG systems and probes brands
|GILBARCO VEEDER ROOT||HECTRONIC||HONG YANG|
|MTS ATG SENSORS||ND||NORTH FALCON|
|QINGDAO GUIHE||RCS EPSILON||SENSOR|
|ZCHENG GENUINE MACHINES|
Supported fuel dispensers and risers brands
|2A||ACTRONIC||ADAST (ADAMOV SYSTEMS)|
|AG WALKER||AGIRA||ANGI International|
|CENSTAR||CFT Clean Fuel||CHANGLONG|
|DATIAN MACHINES||DEM G. SPYRIDES||DEVELCO|
|DINT||DONG HWA PRIME||DURULSAN|
|FALCON LPG||FLOW||FORNOVO GAS|
|MASER||MEKSAN / WAYNE SU86||MEKSER|
|MEPSAN||MIDCO||MM PETRO (ZAP)|
|NUOVA MIGAS||NUOVO PIGNONE||ORCA|
|PEC (GALLAGHER FUEL SYSTEMS)||PECO||PETPOSAN|
|SHELF||SCHEIDT & BACHMANN||SHIBATA|
|TATSUNO (JAPAN)||TATSUNO EUROPE (FORMER BENC)||TEKSER|
|WAYNE DRESSER||WAYNE PIGNONE||YENEN|
|ZCHENG GENUINE MACHINES|
Ask YOUR questions about
"SIUR console for petrol stations and storage depots"
We will gladly answer all of your questions!
Other products of section:
North Falcon magnetostrictive level probes
North Falcon magnetostrictive level probes (wired and wireless level probes) are intended for continuous measurement of petroleum products levels (fuel and LPG), produced water level and temperature in tanks at petrol stations, tank farms and refineries.
North Falcon ATG consoles
North Falcon automatic tank gauge consoles for wet stock management
Start Italiana magnetostrictive level probes
Start Italiana magnetostrictive level probes (wired and wireless level probes) are intended for continious measurement of petroleum products levels (fuel and LPG), produced water level and temperature in tanks at petrol stations, tank farms and refineries.
Start Italiana consoles
Start Italiana consoles manages up to 32 tanks, colour resistive touch-screen TFT 7" display, Web access WI-FI connection (optional), IFSF compliance (optional), tank strapping table stored in NV RAM up to 500 points, Inches/Gallon option (optional)