Fuel theft registration system
Fuel theft registration system is hardware and software complex intended for:
- registration of fuel thefts during refueling process at petrol stations with exact numeric account of fuel volume not delivered to the vehicle tank
- registration of fuel thefts from vehicle tanks during the vehicle is on the way with exact numeric account of fuel volume stolen from vehicle's tank
- registration of fuel thefts from fuel truck's tank compartments with exact numeric account of fuel volume stolen from fuel truck's tank compartments
- remote visualization of each vehicle location
- generation of detailed reports on each vehicle data (mileage, geozones, stops and trips, alarm reporting, engine hours and others)
- consolidation of all information per each vehicle on central server database with remote review and control using a WEB browser
- integration of information returned from vehicle sensors with information received from POS system filling the vehicle for exact data on fuel thefts
- easy installation and maintenance
- system allows to track by daily reports of current changes in fuel consumption of every vehicle, which provides diagnostics of technical condition of vehicle's engine
This solution is useful for companies with fleet vehicles, interested in elimination of fuel thefts by their drivers.
Click on images to enlarge
In general case the FMS controller installed inside the vehicle keeps track over the vehicle's sensors and registrates any changes of fuel level into the vehicle's fuel tank. Registered data together with GPS location of the vehicle is sent to server, where it is stored. Together with it optionally the POS system dispensing fuel into the vehicle's tank identifies the vehicle and saves the amount of fuel dispensed into the vehicle to the central server. Thus the central server has information regarding the fuel level changes in the vehicle tank, average fuel consumption on each of the vechile routes and also amount of fuel dispensed into the vehicle's tank. Thus having this information the system generates reports indicating when and what places on the map the unauthorized getting of fuel out of vehicle's tank were performed. Also it indicates the routes where the fuel consumption of the vehicle was much more then average fuel consumption (which is most likely a fuel theft). Also the system allows to detect the fuel thefts when some of the fuel was delivered not in the vehicle tank during dispensing of fuel into vehicle on petrol station based on information received from POS system servicing the dispensing and also the level of fuel changing inside the vehicle tank during the dispensing.
Click on images to enlarge
In addition to described above the system allows to keep track over the fuel truck's tank compartments for any changes of fuel inside them and store all the data on changes on the central server. Thus it is possible to generate reports and see when and what places on the map there were changes of fuel level inside the tank compartments.
The system requires installation of the following components:
- FMS controller inside the vehicle
- GPS-monitoring tracker inside the vehicle
- Fuel thefts registration system on sentral server
- NaftaPOS software for control of vehicle refueling on petrol stations
Monitorserver software includes:
- supporting by email
- Пoogle/Openstreet map and other maps under demands of client (by API protocol which obtained by customer)
- point or markers on the map
- more than 20 reports (mileage, geozones, stops and trips, alarm reporting, engine hours and others)
- notifications by email
- reporting by email
- database history during 12 months
|Click on images to enlarge|
Ask YOUR questions about
"Fuel theft registration system"
We will gladly answer all of your questions!
Other products of section:
NaftaPOS software for petrol stations
Software NaftaPOS ensures registration of all sales at the petrol station for the various forms of payment (cash, cards, checks, etc.), automated reporting and management of the entire fuel station equipment.
NaftaCards fuel cards system
NaftaCards fuel cards system is the solution for single petrol station as well as petrol station network to implement various customer loyalty programs with great flexibility and security.
Web reporting system and online monitoring for petrol stations
WEB reporting system allows to gather all data from the petrol stations network into one server for analytics and statistics of petrol stations activity to provide decisions for optimizations of petrol stations operation and provision of control over personnel.
Consolidated database software for petrol stations
Consolidated database software is used for gathering data from each petrol station software into the central office and generate consolidated reports for activity of the petrol station in general. Also the software allows to update products and prices on all petrol station automatically.